Alienware Area-51 Threadripper is designed to easily tackle several tasks at once. It multitasks games, plays videos and other jobs without complaint. The chip is designed specifically to multitask and handle the load of 4K gaming, or 8K if you have a couple of monitors handy.
These Alienware desktops are known for their striking triad chassis design that functional as well as way cool. The Triad design is anchored by the PSU and forged from an internal carbon powder-coated metal skeleton that features solid, staked-in rubber grommets. The chassis is actually built to support up to five times its own weight.
Features from Dell/Alienware:
· Designed for Megatasking, game streaming and more, the new Area 51 Threadripper Edition is ready for today’s most demanding PC gaming enthusiast and supports high performance configurations with a chipset that enables up to 64 PCIe Gen 3 lanes.
· All configuration come standard with unlocked, factory-overclocked across all cores and liquid cooled AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPUs with Alienware’s most powerful liquid cooling unit to date.
· Iconic triad high quality, uniquely engineered chassis built to deliver exceptional airflow, thermal management, and user ergonomics for daily use and future upgrades.
· Supports NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire graphics technology, with dual and triple GPU options
· Introduces M.2 storage options to Area-51.
· Built for gaming enthusiast wanting the absolute best gaming performance played with a VR, 4k or 8k display
· Alienware Command Center includes AlienFX, AlienAdrenaline, AlienFusion, Thermal and Overclocking Controls
Check out the possible configurations for this serious piece of gaming computer right here.
Here are the SPECS:
Alienware Area-51 Threadripper Edition Processor AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper 1950X (16-Core, 40MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.6GHz on all cores)
Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5 Memory 64GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz Storage 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) Connectivity Dell 1820 802.11ac 2×2 Wireless, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 (Standard) Ports Rear ports:
1. Rear accessibility lighting button | 2. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with 15W PowerShare | 3. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (x6) | 4. L/R Side Surround (white port) | 5. SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK ) | 6. Front L/R/Headphone (green port) | 7. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (x1) | 8. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (x2) | 9. Dual RJ-45 Killer Networks E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Port | 10. L/R Rear Surround (black port) | 11. Center Channel/Subwoofer (orange port) | 12. Line-In (blue port )
13. Headphone 1/8″ | 14. Microphone 1/8″ Port | 15. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (x2) | 16. Media Card Reader Special Features VR Ready Dimensions Height: 22.41″ (569.25mm) | 2. Depth: 25.16″ (638.96mm) | 3. Width: 10.74″ (272.71mm) Weight Starting weight: 61.73lbs (28kg)*
The piracy police made one 9-year-old a very unhappy camper
ZMAX will come with a Snapdragon 400 processor and 720p display
UC Davis dares to go where Toyota won't with the Prius
An Apple spokesperson fires back over Microsoft's latest commercials
Engadget gets the scoop on Dell's latest "ultra-portable" notebook